Hello friends, I hope you are enjoying the festival and sending the wishes to your friends and relatives, here we have shared with you the Raksha Bandhan Pictures, Wallpaper, Greetings and much more stuff regarding this festival. you can enjoy a lot with us this year as we are fully giving you what you want from our website. Raksha Bandhan is an ancient festival, and has many myths and historic legends linked to it. For example, the Rajput queens practiced the custom of sending rakhi threads to neighboring rulers as token of brotherhood. On Raksha Bandhan, sisters tie a rakhi (sacred thread) on her brother’s wrist. This symbolizes the sister’s love and prayers for her brother’s well-being, and the brother’s lifelong vow to protect her. The festival falls on the full moon day (Shravan Poornima) of the Shravanmonth of the Hindu lunisolar calendar. So enjoy this festival and for any assistance please write us. click here to download Raksha Bandhan sms Wallpapers 2016.
Raksha Bandhan Punjabi Sms <-- CLick Here
Raksha Bandhan Images with Sms | Rakhi Musical E-Cards
- Lal gulabi rung meh jhum rahan sanshar, Surajh ki rosani aur khushiyo ki bahar, Chaand ki chandni aurh apnoh kaa pyaar, Badhae hon aapko yeh Rakhi kaa tyowhar. Rakhi Marathi Sms
- Sath pale aur sath bhade hain Khoob mila bachpan mein pyar Bhai bhain ka pyar bhadane Aaya rakhi ka tyohar Happy Raksha Bandhan Festival Rakhi Telugu Sms
- Khuda kareh tujhen khushiyaan hajhar mileh, Mujh seh bhi achha yaar mile, Meri girlfriend tujhen bandhe rakhi, Aur tumeh ek aur bahen kaa pyaar mileh.
- Na Papa KE Maar Se Na Dosto KI Fatkar Se, Na Ladki K Inkar Se, Na Chappalo K Bochar Se, Aap Jaise Ashiq Sudhrenge Sirf “RAKHI” k tyohar se Rakhi Gujarati Sms
- Aaj Din Bahut Khaas Hai, Behan KE Liye Kuch Mere Paas Hai, Uske Sukun Ki Khaatir O Behnaa.. Tera Bhaiya Hamesha Tere Aas-Paas Hai !! Happy Rakhsha Bandhan
- The loving occasion of Raksha Bandhan is the best time Brother, to reminisce fondly the wonderful moment we have spent together, sharing each other’s joys and sorrows… Thanks for spreading smiles everywhere and making life so beautiful, meaningful and Happy… My Dear Brother. Rakhi Hindi Sms for Bro
- “It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Dear Sister.”
- Warm wishes on Rakhi Day! Rakhi Day is the day when special people like u are thought of fondly with love and cheer. Hope every hour of this special day is filled with moments, that will bring happiness for you. Rakhi Kannada Sms
- “Bhagwan kare tujhe bahut pyaar mile sabhi ladkiyan tujhe baandhe rakhi tujhe jeevan bhar ka unka saath mile. Happy Raksha Bandhan.” Raksha Bandhan Gif Cards
- “Jhula Bahon Ka Aaj Bhi Do Na Mujhe Jhula Bahon Ka Aaj Bhi Do Na Mujhe Bhaiyaa Goud Mein Uthao Na Aaj Mujhe Kad Se Hoon Badi Mann Se Chhoti Main Aaj Bhi Maan Lo Na Zid Meri.”